Welcome to programs the Down's Syndrome Screening Project ©W.J. Montelpare
||Click link to visit a specific page
PARTICIPATION IN PRENATAL SCREENING FOR DOWN'S SYNDROME
Thank you for your interest in this study. If you would like to take part, please read the associated information sheet which you can access by clicking
on the appropriate link in the menu bar above.
Once you have read through the information sheet please return to this page and review the statements below. You will then be asked
to sign-in to gain access to the study. By signing in with this study you are
providing informed consent to participate. You may print any of the pages from this site to keep for future reference.
- I have read the information sheet dated 04/01/2012 for this study and have been given permission
to print any information I wish. I have also been provided a contact number of the Chief Investigator and an invitation to ask questions
about the study or my participation in the study.
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time without giving any reason,
without my legal rights being affected and I give consent for any data already given to be retained and used.
- I understand that my personal details and any other information I provide will be kept confidential, stored securely for 3 years.
- I agree to my interview being recorded through the web page dialogue to which I will contribute and I understand that a transcript of my interview will
be anonymised and stored securely for 3 years.
- I understand that I will not benefit financially if this study leads to the development of a new service.
- I know how to contact the Chief Investigator if I need to.
- I understand that by signing in with this study I am agreeing to participate in this study.
- I agree not to share my answers or responses to questions on the interview or discussion forum with my friends or colleagues.
- I understand that relevant sections of my data collected during the study, may be looked at by individuals from the University of Leeds,
from regulatory authorities or the NHS Trust, where it is relevant to my taking part in this research.
I give permission for these individuals to have access to my data.
- I understand that any information I give may be included in published reports and will be anonymised.
If you agree to participate please click
Sign-In for the Survey Start page.
© 2005-2012 [Professor William J. Montelpare, Ph.D.]. All rights reserved.